I love cooking. That is my “chore”, I love coming home from work and making Jeremy and my dinner! I didn’t realize how much I loved cooking until I had my own kitchen to dirty and my own hubby to clean it all up!😉 For the record, Jeremy would gladly cook dinner! It’s been such a busy season of life and I feel like my blog, something I’ve loved has gone to the wayside! I’m going to start incorporating some super easy recipe posts! Some of the recipes will be based on things I found on Pinterest and then tweaked for myself! As I’m sure you know from the title, today’s recipe will be some YUM and EASY shrimp tacos!!
You will need:
- Lemons or lime
- Taco seasoning
- Taco toppings of choice
How to cook the shrimp:
- I buy frozen shrimp from Costco so I can use it for multiple dinners without worrying about it going bad. Pour a little more than you think you want because the shrimp will shrink a little while cooking. Put the shrimp in a large pan with about a tsp of butter and cook on medium. Let it cook in the pan with the lid on.
- Once it starts to bubble add about half a squeezed lemon and let that cook for about 5-10 minutes to let the lemon soak into the shrimp.
- Add half a packet of taco seasoning sprinkled onto the top of the shrimp and turn up the heat to high.
- Once it starts to bubble and get a little thicker add a whole lemon squeezed on top.
- Stir everything in the pan so the seasoning is evenly distributed.