I got my first pair of Lululemon’s about 3 months ago and I am officially obsessed. I have tried the WunderUnder and the Align leggings from them. They are SO expensive and I always thought that they were not worth. I used to wear mostly Old Navy athletic leggings or Aerie’s leggings. I still have and love my Old Navy/Aerie leggings, but have totally been converted to Lululemon
So far both types of leggings I have are amazing. I do love them, but they both have there own strengths and weakness. I personally think they are worth the investment IF you are pretty active. I would not buy them to just lounge around or run errands.
- They literally feel like you’re wearing nothing, they are SO soft
- It allows a lot of free movement when doing Orange Theory and they are perfect when rowing!!!!
- When I run on the treadmill they will sometimes kinda roll down, but for me, it doesn’t fall down enough to be an issue
- These are a little thicker than the Align, but I honestly didn’t notice until after getting the Aligns
- I feel like if I bend over or on the rowers because the band is so thick, it will roll over
- They. Suck. You. In. It sucks everything in the right place and they look amazing
- When I am running on the treadmill they ALWAYS stay up, which is always nice.
Overall, I love the leggings and think either style is totally worth it. I do have more pairs of the Align leggings because they are so versatile for where I work out the most. I think either pair you get you will NOT be disappointed. I would love to hear your thoughts on if you think they’re worth it!