I am so dang excited for fall. A part of me thinks I am extra excited because this fall I will have my own apartment and space to make all the fall decorations. I am also excited because this fall Jeremy and I will be MARRIED!
I wanted to make a fun fall bucket list of things I want to make or do! One thing you will not see on this list is anything pumpkin related. I honestly hate pumpkin flavored anything.
- Make a pie!!! I saw this hack video on crazy for cute pie crusts and tops and I am obsessed with them!
- Go to a cute pumpkin patch, pick out a cute pumpkin and go on a hayride.
- Make a fun fall wreath.
- Once it gets a little cooler and Jeremy and I are married and moved in have a movie night on our porch.
- Snuggle by the fireplace in our apartment.
- Carve a pumpkin.
- Decorate for Halloween.
- Learn to make stew or soup.
- Go to a football game.
- Visit the farmers market and love on the pups.
- Make a fleece blanket.
- Go to a fall festival.
- Take a hike.
- Go to the drive-in.
- Burn all the fall candles.
- Hammock, a lot.
3 thoughts on “Fall bucket list 2017”
Great post! Love these ideas!
Nice post…also check out and follow my blog it’s all about fashion beauty and lifestyle…