Jeremy and I decided to get each other a few gifts, but also fill each other’s stockings with fun little gifts. I think giving stocking stuffers is such a cute gift idea. Whether it’s with somebody you are living with or you buy a stocking and fill it up with the goodies and give it to them as a gift instead of a wrapped up present!
Here are a few things and categorizes to stuff that stocking with the PERFECT gifts!!
- Their favorite candy.
- $5 or $10 gift cards to their favorite fast food restaurant.
- Small trinkets from the Target dollar section, like some cute pens or candles.
- DVD’s or, for Jeremy, a video game.
- Makeup or stuff for an at-home spa day for the girls.
- Cologne or aftershave for the guys.
- Cozy fuzzy socks.
- Card games.
- Essential oils.
- Kitchen items.
- Small tools.
- Gloves, mitts or a beanie.
- Tumbler or mug.
- New earplugs or headphones.