I think fall is easily one of my favorite seasons. I love that the weather gets just a little bit cooler here in HTX and all the new things that can be done during this season. It’s so hard to go outside for any dates before like October in Houston, but there are so many fun things to do in fall!
- Find the perfect pumpkin at a pumpkin patch!!! I love going to the pumpkin patch and picking out a cute pumpkin to take home. Most pumpkin patches have hay rides which are ALWAYS a fun ride.
- Go to a drive-in! The weather is cooling off and hanging out in a turned off the car is only bearable when the weather is a little cooler. Drive-ins are my favorite way to go to the movies!
- Bake a pie! I feel like anytime I think of pie I think of fall and Thanksgiving. Try a new pie recipe with your boo. I love baking with Jeremy even if it ends up being me taking it over and him just watching and licking the spoons when I’m done.
- Go on a bike ride, I am not the BIGGEST fan of this one, but Jeremy loves riding his bike and the weather is just too perfect to not be outside.
- Fall festivals are always so much fun. Even if you just walk around it is such a fun environment. Most of them are free which is always a bonus!
- Football is 100% fall. Go to an NFL game, your Alumaner or your college team. Cheer on the guys and enjoy the game!
- Take a walk in the park. Just walk and talk, gossip with your gals or get deep with your boo.
- Rewatch your fav shows or find a new show to get hooked on. Fall tv is always ten times better than summer seasons!
- Make s’mores at a bonfire or even over your gas stove. S’mores are the perfect fall desert