I am so excited to announce: I AM ENGAGED!!! Yep- you read that right! He liked it AND put a ring on it! I am absolutely excited to start my life with Jeremy and plan a wedding of our dreams!
I decided I wanted to switch my blog over a little to talk about how to plan a great wedding without blowing the bank. Give some tips and tricks to planning a wedding and maybe so fun move in ideas as well as my normal blog comment. But, today’s post is going to be a little different
Today’s post is a collection of the thoughts I have when I look at my ring. I didn’t really understand how special it is to be engaged and how emotional it truly is.
- Gosh almighty, he really does love me
- Wow oh wow am I blessed
- All of those wasted tears when the man I was going to marry lived right down the street
- Jeremy loves me, but God loves me so much more and blessed me so abundantly with Jeremy
- He said something stupid but I still love him
- How did I get so lucky?
- This ring is gorgeous
- I can’t wait to get old with him!
- I can’t believe this is happening
- I’m growing up
- I can’t wait to wake up next to him every day for the rest of my life!
This has been the most surreal experience. I’ve known for a very long time that Jeremy was the one and now that it is happening! I’m so excited to blog about my journey to the altar and some DIY projects! This new chapter is so exciting!
2 thoughts on “12 thoughts I’ve had On Cloud Fife”