It’s been one year since I started blogging and I can’t believe how fast it’s gone by! When I started I felt like I had something to say and starting a blog was the best way to do it, but then it became something more.
It became a place to share my insight on things going on in the world and in my own life, a way to express things I was going through emotionally and a way to help others. I wanted to document my life the way I was progressing, emotionally and the adventures I was going on.
Here are my 7 favorite posts I’ve done in no particular order:
- New dreams– This post really showed me how much I’ve changed. God has worked on me so much this past year.
- Fat Shaming– This post was very personal for me to write. I was very nervous posting this, but I’m so glad I did.
- Faith Lift Friday: Protection– This post helped me realize what everything in my mind was telling me.
- Talking– This was a topic I had thought about and felt strongly about and it felt good to let it out.
- New Year, Same me– This was almost like a new year resolution post that I have continued to work toward.
- Statistics– I feel so passionate about not letting statistics defining me. I don’t want to be put in a box.
- Insecurity– I felt free for the first time in a long time. I could just be me!
2 thoughts on “Blogiversary ”
How exciting! Congratulations, Rebekah! I’ll have to check out some of your favorite posts! 🙂
Congrats on making it to one year! It takes a lot more commitment then people think to stick with blogging for so long when life can make us pretty busy.
Jenni // The Beautiful Fool