I have officially been graduated from high school for one year. A year. That’s crazy. It has gone by SO quickly and so much has changed! Where I am now and where I was then is so different. When I graduated I wish I would have known so many things, but here are my top 5.
- Take in this moment. Graduating is something to celebrate and be proud of and in just a few short months you’ll be taking on this new challenge. Take this in and enjoy it, don’t rush it.
- College is hard but doable. It’s going to be different than high school, but you’re going to love it. So don’t stress.
- The friends you lose contact with aren’t worth getting upset about. Friends come and friends go. But, don’t worry you will make new ones.
- You won’t realize it, but everything will change. You’re going to grow up. You’re going to think differently and you’ll mature. You’re going to change and it’s going to be amazing! You’ll love the new you!
- Gods got you. He has a plan for your life and when things don’t go as YOU planed just trust him!